Basketball Season Info
Current Season Information
We begin spring basketball season on March 30
**CLICK ON THE + SIGNS TO EXPAND THE BOX FOR MORE DETAILS**
Below is the current fee schedule. Please note that fees may change dependent on sponsorship, coaching, gym fees, training, etc. **Payment plans are available (excluding Aurora Recreation League). Please contact us for more information.
- Recreation/Beginner & Intermediate
- Traveling Teams – Most of our competitive/advance teams travel out of state to compete in national tournaments.
REV UP SELECT vs REV UP PRIME
- The Rev Up SELECT program is aimed towards developing the fundamental basketball skills of players 3rd grade to 7th grade. At this level, the emphasis is on creating above average and elite athletes who aspire to play in high school and beyond. Our experienced volunteer coaches work to prepare the players for competitive basketball through advanced coaching and training techniques.
- Once our athletes reach the 8th grade, they are placed in our REV UP PRIME program, which takes them through high school. The REV UP Prime program exposes our athletes to more rigorous and intense basketball coaching, training and development. Our organizational goal at the 8th grade level is to provide our players with the tools they need to be competitive basketball players, allowing them a higher chance at making their high school basketball teams. Once our players reach high school, our focus is on further developing their competitive basketball talents and getting them exposure on the local and national levels. Our high school competitive program places emphasis on participating in NCAA DI, DII and DIII live events which take place in April and July. All of our PRIME coaches are paid and offer significant basketball and coaching experience.
Season Dates & Deadlines
Summer League Participation
We will not participate in any summer leagues. All teams will participate in tournaments only.
Summer League begins June 3, 2019
Summer Season Fees
**WE OFFER GREAT FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL AS PAYMENT PLANS!**
REV UP SUMMER SEASON (TOURNAMENTS ONLY):
- Tournaments, Training Sessions and Travel Expenses are Additional and are split between participating players
- 2 weekly practices
- AAU membership/insurance
- Experienced volunteer coaches
Additional Services and Fees
- Training Sessions (Rev Up Athletes)
- $15.00 per session
- $25.00 per hour VertiMax training session.
- Typically $100-$150 (league fee is typically included for Rev Up Select participants [3rd-7th Grade])
- Typically $15.00-$30.00 per player.
- The average team participates in 3-5 tournaments in the fall/winter seasons.
- Coaches will specify the number of tournaments for their team.
- Typically $350.00 – $500.00 per player, per trip.
- Traveling coaches will specify the number of traveling tournaments for their team.
**PAYMENT PLANS AND FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE **
Locations/Practices and Developmental Training
- Practices take place in Aurora, CO
- Practice schedules are determined after creating team rosters
- Teams typically practice 2 days per week
- Practice days will be Mon – Fri between 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Skill development training takes place in Aurora, CO.
- Please check the REV UP calendar for schedule updates.
- Tournament games typically take place over the weekend; summer tournaments can take place during the week.
- Local games typically take place at various middle and high schools in an around the Denver Metro area.
- NOTE: Our competitive teams compete in multiple out of state tournaments.
- Our coaching staff consists of paid and unpaid staff with backgrounds as coaches, players, or trainers; with extensive knowledge of the game. Coaches in our organization are constantly developed and trained to provide constant growth.
JR NBA Participation
- FUNdamentals – Teaching basic basketball skill development in a positive, encouraging and fun environment is rewarding for all involved
- Hard Work – Emphasizing how to compete – with a focus on working hard and competing to the best of your ability – is more important than the outcome of games won and lost
- Respect – Exhibiting a positive attitude toward players, coaches, parents, officials and teammates is how we honor the game and each other
- Sportsmanship – Playing the right way, the Jr. NBA Way, is centered on fair, ethical and honest competition
- Teamwork – Working together in a supportive manner for a common goal fosters positive social and personal development
- Healthy Living – Exercising regularly benefits both mind and body – leading to better health outcomes, greater energy levels, and enhanced classroom performance
To learn more visit: www.jrnba.com
How to Join the Team
- If you have a player interested in joining our organization, please contact us.
- A $50 fee will be charged to players who withdraw after the registration deadline. No refunds after first practice (excludes Aurora League, please refer to their website for Aurora League refund policies)
“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson